Tuesday, June 17, 2008

 

Day 849 - Cereal, anyone?

Greetings, Bloggy Breakfast Lovers!

Look, our darling Savannah tried baby cereal for the first time yesterday. She looks perplexed.

Heather laughed about how excited I was to hear about it - it was MUCH more exciting than my day at work!

Heather and Evan loved rice cereal with applesauce (or pears or peaches) in it more than anything.

I wonder what baby food costs nowadays? Do they sell it at Sams Club?

You can save the empty baby food jars for craft projects later on...

I remember someone who would use baby food jars for gift bottles and party favors. Look on the web for what you can make from them. (or, throw them out and ignore all this babble).

Charlie, myself, TY and SY had a nice dinner out to try the Monday night special at Logans Roadhouse.

Actually, the special is all day Mondays and Tuesdays - two meals for $13.99. Charlie had tilapia, cole slaw and loaded mashed potatoes, and I had a 6oz sirloin, a baked sweet potato, and a side salad. It was a great deal for the price.

Gotta run - TTFN!

Comments:
Adorable baby! Off to Prov. today!
 
haha!! I'll get a better food picture next time from her bumbo seat. she was a bit annoyed that I put her down on the sofa ;)
Another busy day of errands, dr's appts, hospital and dinner. That is in the crock pot right now. Hooray for simplicity. haha!
Have a good tuesday!
 
How cute! I was telling a new mom in the office who came in yesterday with her 4-month old boy about seeing adorable Savannah everyday on the blog--she wondered how did mom have time for that? I told her it was grandma doing the posting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?