Monday, June 16, 2008

 

Day 848 - Toothsome conversation



Greetings, Monday morning 'Blah'-gers!

Here is another cute photo of Miss Savannah in her Bumbo seat, playing with a little elephant.

I have a very important question this morning.

I fray the very end of my toothbrush, even shortly after it is new. Do you?

What am I doing wrong? Brushing too hard?

Changing subjects...

I dropped the soap (with a crash) in the shower this morning. I told Charlie I couldn't go to work because I have 'post traumatic soap disorder'. Ha! I know, I know - lame as lame can be.

Changing subjects again...

We had a nice Fathers Day weekend.

Yesterday we went to work out in the morning, then had lunch, then went to see the movie 'The Happening', which was a disappointment. Good idea, poor story.

We went to Chilis after that for happy hour - mini cheeseburgers and mango margaritas for me -yum, then back home.

Have a nice Monday, everyone!


Comments:
Happy Monday! Lots of errands today, just home for a baby feeding & diaper change then off to the hospital.
Yes Mama, you're brushing too hard ;)
 
Get a SonicCare toothbrush. Recommended by all dentists. It brushes for you--all you have to do is hold it and move it around your teeth--and bristles are too short to fray. I have been using an electric toothbrush for years and love it!
 
Well little Savi doesn't fray her toothbrush--not yet! Another sweet picture and I'll get to see her soon as tomorrow Aunt Mary Ann and I are leaving for Providence--appmts first, then to Lyn and Steve's through Fri. am when we go to San Diego for Eric's graduation! Gil will be at home re-doing the living room. What a guy! Karen, it takes about 2 yrs for my toothbrush to show any wear. I usually replace it about every 6 mos to 1yr. just because I think I should. That is a puzzle. I once worked with a woman who wore the enamel off her teeth because she brushed them too often! On another subject, I spoke with Marcia this AM, and her Women's Chorus concert was a great success yesterday! Congratulations, Marcia!
 
Two years? I've started fraying mine in two days!!!
 
Karen, Try brushing them slowly and carefully, and see if that helps!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?