Thursday, June 12, 2008

 

Day 844 - Is today Thursday?



Good Morning, "Sure Happy It's Thursday-ers"! (look at the initials).

Good Morning, Miss Savannah!

It doesn't 'feel' like Thursday to me, more like Wednesday I guess.

Another hot day expected, 92 in the afternoon.

Mr. Charlie is still puffy this morning on one side of his face from that bee sting, but it looks a little better around his eye. Poor thing!

Heather suggested taking a picture and posting it on the blog. A good reporter would have done that, but I think we'll let it go this time...

I hope the newspaper has all it's parts this morning... It hasn't arrived yet.

Hey, I need to run, I haven't even combed out my hair yet.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!


Comments:
I'm glad Charlie is doing a bit better today! Poor swollen head. Still think it would have made for a good pic. hehee..
Thanks Grammy and Nancy for the get well cards...Dad really liked them!!
 
Cute picture, and thanks for the email, I'm glad Steve is doing better. No punk songs today, you'll be relieved to know.
 
I hadn't read yesterday's blog till this morning, but that picture of Savannah reminds me of the facial expression of the boy in the movie A Christmas Story.

CHARRRLLIIEEE! What a bad little bee. There's one in every crowd.
 
I have a bee story to maybe cheer up Charlie. When I was about 11, I felt in my sneaker what I knew to be a bee. I knew it couldn't sting me because it couldn't move. I also knew it would sting me if I took off my sneaker. (I think I was consulting with older siblings). You know what happened--I removed the sneaker and the bee stung me. My mother put mud on it, which actually works.
 
Dad was moved to St Joe's today! yay!!
 
It's late so nobody will read this (so much for being inscrutable!). Busy day as Gil's daughter, Vicki and husband, Steve, arrived last night after touring the country in their "5th wheel" trailer. We're doing 24/7 visiting. Heather, so glad to hear Steve was moved to rehab. We wish him well! Nancy, I remember that bee story, and remember being stung, also, and having mud put on the sting. Yes, it does work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?