Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

Day 843 - Tres Chic or Tres Sheikh?



Greetings, Bloggy Sultans -

Here she is, Savi El Baba, Queen of the Bath, ruler of land and sea!

Charlie is having a rough morning this morning.

He got stung on the face yesterday by one of his bees when he was showing them to his brother. That side of his face is all puffy. Strike one.

I told him he was having a bad face day. (Way to be supportive, Karen)

Then the paper arrived and one section (his favorite) was missing out of it. Strike two.

He is leaving soon to go fishing with his friend TY, and needs to 'face' other people today, pick up some parts, etc. Strike three.

Get well, Charlie! TTFN!

Comments:
Aw, poor Charlie, that sounds painful. Those bad bees! Glad its a little cooler today.

Hey, I heard a funny (I thought) punk rock song the other day, on an X-files episode. The chorus is "Diarrhea, live fast, diarrhea, live fast!", shouted at the top of their lungs. You had to be there. (I think maybe drugs or drinking give you diarrhea.) I looked it up and the song is by the Vandals.

Sorry to bring this up so early in the morning.
 
Poor Charlie! Attacked by his own bee pets. Little stinkers.
It's going to be a bit cooler here today..has been in the mid 90's the past 3 days. Miserable! Today will be 89 or so. Still Miserable, but less. ;)
 
Another adorable photo of our favorite baby girl! And another sad story of our favorite Charlie! I thought I would comment early in the day as I've missed doing so the past couple of days. Yesterday afternoon and eve I shut down my computer due to thunderstorms. Cooler today--last night down from 90 to 70, and 60 this morning! We went swimming yesterday for the first time. Very nice!
 
Our own Queen of Sheba!

Charlie, I have been anticipating a bee sting story. All of the things Karen describes may be punishment because you're retired before the rest of us.

Marcia: EEEWWWW, while I'm drinking my coffee.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?