Monday, June 09, 2008

 

Day 841 - Monday, Monday



Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here is darling Miss Savannah, looking like she is in charge, as usual.


I haven't mentioned that our 10 year old riding lawn mower blew an engine on Saturday.


Charlie and I went to three places yesterday to look at new ones.

There are even lawn mowers now with cruise control, cup holders, all sorts of options.

We looked at a Club Cadet mower with a sign on it that said 'automatic deck wash feature' or something like that.


Charlie looked over at it and said 'For three thousand dollars it ought to wash MY butt!'


That cracked me up.


Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
Haha! Funny cuz that's usually MY comment when things are super expensive. Great minds think alike. haha.
Going to be SUPER hot today...95 or so, even hotter tomorrow. Don't think I'm taking the little one outside at all. Going to skip all responsibilities and hide inside where it's cool. Have a good Monday!
 
Such a guy thing to say. I guess guys have dirty butts.
 
Such a treat to see Savannah in another cute outfit and an always interesting expression.

"'For three thousand dollars it ought to wash MY butt!' That cracked me up." Was that pun intended?

As you know I went to the Kenny Chesney concert yesterday--he does a great show but you can't beat Brooks & Dunn--they were fantastic. I would much rather see a country concert in Nashville, and miss those fabulous shows at Adelphi Coliseum. I WILL return to Fan Fair some day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?