Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

Day 837 - Thirstin for Thursday


Greetings, Wishin for Friday-ers!

The meal of the day is alligator, stuffed alligator...

Cute picture, Heather! Savannah sure looks like she's ready to chew on something. Try a little baby applesauce on her hand, it might taste better than toys.

Charlie is back from a couple days away in Alabama.

Fan Fair is in town this week and it is going to be BLISTERINGLY hot. Mid 90s and no shade. I am not interested at all in being part of that heat-fest!

It's called the CMA Festival now - does that stand for 'Cooking My A$$' off? Ha!

Better go make my lunch - have a nice Thursday! TTFN!

Comments:
I'll have to get up there sometime for fanfair again. It WAS hot as hell, but fun! Busy day today. Have a good thursday!
 
I don't know if I like alligator or not--never tried it! Another adorable picture of little Savi! Yes, I remember Fan Fair and being very hot by the river! How the sun does burn the skin in Nashvilleland!
Heather, very sad news about your father's stroke and we are sending love and prayers to him!
 
My thoughts too are with Steve, my old buddy. It is good to see his beautiful granddaughter on the blog.
I definitely want to return to FanFair, hot or not. We had a great time!
On this subject, as a Giants season ticket holder, I as able to buy advance tickets on the field about 10 rows from the stage for the Kenny Chesney Poets and Pirates tour, with Brooks & Dunn, LeAnn Rimes, Gary Allan, and Luke Bryan, this Sunday. But none of my friends want to go, they don't like country music!! I'm going anyway, will have no trouble selling the other ticket, most likely to a fan outside of SF.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?