Wednesday, June 04, 2008

 

Day 836 - Midweek and Midlife

'Oh My!', said Savannah - it's Wednesday!

What a cute face! I can't believe all the expressiveness she has at only three months.

WAY too adorable!

It's actually Tuesday night but I am going to blog tonight and sleep late in the morning - doesn't that sound GOOOOD??

I have a cute story that I heard at water aerobics and haven't had a chance to tell...

A couple was hosting several little girls for a slumber party. They have an 8 year old and a much younger daughter.

The hostess (a.k.a. ' the Mom') normally doesn't close the door when she is in the master bath, but due to 'company in the house', she did that day.

When she shut the door, what did she see?

Her younger daughter had taken 'Moms' very reddest lipstick, and KISSED THE WALL in a perfect line behind the door where you couldn't see it.

My water aerobics instructor said she didn't even wash it off, she thought it was so cute!

Update from Karen on Wednesday - when I got up and viewed the blog, Blogger had screwed up the spacing between lines so I had to fix it - THREE TIMES. Bye!




TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
She is quite the character, huh?? Funny little girl. Another cute kid story today! Maybe Savi will leave kisses behind the door someday ;)
 
Adorable little Savannah! She's ready to tackle the world! Most likely she will leave kisses behind the door someday! I remember Marcia and Karen at about 2 and 1/2 and 4 yrs old (Lyn was too young I think to participate but maybe not!); anyway we were having an open house at Christmas time and while the parents were busy downstairs, Marcia and Karen colored their bedroom door with a red crayon! I can't remember if they started on the walls or not! They always were artistic from a young age! 71 people signed the guest book for Gil's step-father's funeral this afternoon. At the cemetery there was a military color guard of 2 soldiers to commemorate Don's participation in WWII, including taps. Then a time for food and socialization at the Legion Hall. Gil and his sister, Rita, were pleased with the service and the many family and friends who attended.
 
Did anyone notice how cute those toes are?

Peggy, it sounds like a wonderful memorial for Gil's stepdad. I can't help thinking about your reunion with Gil at a funeral!
 
I did it again--I'm not anonymous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?