Monday, June 02, 2008

 

Day 834 - Moanday, Moanday



Greetings, Monday morning blah-gers!

Here is little Miss three month old Savannah, encouraging you to get up and go to work.

She looks adorable, as usual!

I went swimming yesterday morning, then to an early matinee to see 'Prince Caspian'. I enjoyed Prince Caspian, but they borrowed a bit from LOTR if you ask me.

I spent the rest of the day and evening and some of the overnight working.

Joy of joys. We're OK now though.

Take care and have a nice Monday!


Comments:
Another beautiful picture of SaviLynn! I'm back reading the blog today after Fri and Sat away as a delegate (up-graded from alternate) to the Maine Democratic Convention. I was there to vote for Obama which I did. One funny thing happened. We had to go to another site for our caucus and my friend, Donna, who drove her car to the convention, wanted to take the bus that the Hillary people provided. Their driver said to me "No Obama people allowed on this bus!" But they did let me on. Pretty funny! What's on our minds now is the funeral service on Wed. for Gil's step-Dad. If you want to check that out go to www.westonchandler.com and click on obituaries--D.Graves.
 
Karen, do they pay you overtime on weekends?
 
Sorry you got stuck working all night Mamma! No fun anytime, but especially on the weekend.
Not sure what is in store for today...it's going to be 80 degrees, so we prob'ly wont do much outside until it cools off later.
Your convention sounds interesting, Grammy!
 
Marcia - The answer is no. I am on salary so the pay is the same no matter how many hours I work.
 
the makers of Prince Caspian kept to the original story in some ways and strayed in others... i heard they were going to make it into a silly pure-action flick, but thankfully this was not the case
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?