Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

Day 832 - Win a few, Lose a few



Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

This photo of Savannah is a proud example of my picture taking prowess.

Even a fraction of her looks cute, though! Her hair looks like a brownish-red to me, what do you think?

Thank goodness for digital cameras where you don't need to PAY for a picture that you mess up!

Speaking of messing up, I forgot to mention in yesterdays blog that the non-skid rubberized Peds I invented recently on the blog already exist!

Heather, Savannah and I saw them at Wal-mart in Rhode Island. Another money maker down the drain. I want royalties!

I just tried to find a link to a website selling them, but I couldn't find them easily.

I'm off shortly to water aerobics, then the grocery store, then Charlie and I are going to see the new Indiana Jones movie.

Have a great Saturday and TTFN!


Comments:
I like the picture of Savi's forehead! We had another restless night. Think you need to come back so the baby will sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun at the movies! That should be a good one ;)
 
new pics too!!
 
Happy Saturday all,

Steve and I are caring for the youngest member of his family today...Colin - the Millenium Baby. that ought to tell you his age. the 3rd baby to be born after midnight in 2000 in our great state. To be sure, the third child doesn't get recognised in the media, in case you are wondering! Kind of like being the third child born in a FAMILY.

Anyway, Colin has some computer games with some pretty groovy beats. great sound tracs. No violence, thank goodness.

I like the pic of Savi's eyes! says it all! Some cool kid.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?