Friday, May 30, 2008

 

Day 831 - The case of the missing socks



Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers...

Savannah is so happy that it's Friday!

So am I, for that matter. March in a circle chanting 'Savi! Friday! Savi! Friday!'

We are expecting temps near 90 for the forseeable future. I went in the outdoor pool at the health club yesterday but the water was still a bit cold. I told myself not to be a sissy and GET IN.

I found 2 socks this week in unexpected places. I found one of them in my swim bag yesterday, and another one I found this morning in another lingerie drawer (not the sock drawer).

So what, you say? Well - I found these two socks, in two different places, in two different days - AND THEY MATCH! I thought that was funny. They have been missing for weeks, but I found them both and they are both 'of a kind'.

Speaking of socks - anyone who has been around Savannah has seen her adorable Mary Jane socks - they look like shoes but the shoes are printed on them and they come in lots of colors to match her outfits.

They are my #1 favorite recommendation if anyone wants to give a baby gift to someone. AND GUESS WHAT?? They have ballerina slipper ones and sneaker ones, and Mickey Mouse ones - adorable! I am itching to order some - Heather - what do you think?

http://www.trumpettebabysocks.com/

Gotta go! Have a nice Friday and a nice weekend!


Comments:
I love them all!!! I really like the sneakers and the camo ones...so cute!! Savi's aunt said they were expensive...boy was she right!
It's a beautiful day today. Mike is at Goddard park for a School One field trip, so me and the baby will probably meet him there later to visit everyone and hang out in the park. ;) Off to attempt a shower before the little monster gets angry.
 
Love that picture! If Savannah is happy, everyone is happy! Right?
Yesterday, Nancy reminded us that today is Eric's birthday, so Happy Birthday, Eric!!! Gil is busy with details relating to his step-father's passing (obit in today's Sun Journal and Portland Press Herald). and I'm leaving at noon with my friend, Donna, for the Maine State Democratic Convention in Augusta. I'm an alternate delegate for Obama and she for Hillary. We have to elect the 24 delegates to the Nat'l Dem Convention later in August. We can only vote if delegates do not show up, then we can move up to delegate. Either way it will be interesting. Have a great weekend, everyone!
 
Congrats to Peggy, ever the activist.
Karen, it's 90 degrees and your little toesie woesies might get cold? Jeeshhh!
There has been an influx of babies (and dogs) in my "yuppie" neighborhood in the past two years, and not surprisingly a fabulous but very expensive children's store opened around the corner from me. Some of the tshirts for little ones (like,"I'm a Hottie") seem a bit much.
 
Oh, and I checked ebay, there are several people selling new trumpettes for much less than the $25.00 online price!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?