Saturday, May 24, 2008

 

Day 825 - I'm here!

Here I am, in Savannah Land again!

I left work yesterday a little after 2pm, drove to Nashville, went to the Kmart very close to the airport and purchased a book to read on the plane.

I was in line to pay for the book when another woman asked the cashier 'Where are the books?' which tells me a lot of folks have the same idea. The book section should be bigger there, but I managed to find a book to read.

Then I dropped my car at the Park and Fly place next door to Kmart where they whisk you off to the airport and drop you right where you need to be. I love that place.

The flight was completely full, being a holiday weekend AND graduation time of the year. We arrived in Providence about 20 mins late, but no big deal. Evan was waiting, and speaking of waiting - my suitcase was practically the LAST one to come out.

Heather and Savannah will be coming over later this morning, Evan will be here around noontime, and we'll have a cookout late this afternoon with more company!

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Ahh, there's my little monkey face girl! Isn't that the funniest picture? I am thrilled today because Grandma Gigi is here to visit AND my baby girl slept all night in her bassinet so I don't feel like a big pretzel today. Yay for small miracles! I'm up and getting the pups, the babe and myself ready to start the gigi visit. See you soon!
 
Yay for the Gigi visit!! I would love, love, love to be there, but I'm coming down June 17th, so guess I can wait, just barely!!! Many kisses for that darling baby! Have fun everyone at Lyn and Steve's, the host and hostess with the mostest! Hi to everyone gathered there! Karen your B-day cards arrived to be opened on the 28th, and yours too, Nancy. Thank you, thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?