Friday, May 23, 2008

 

Day 824 - Leavin' on a jet plane


Greetings, TGIFers...

Happy Memorial Weekend, everyone!

Look how happy Savannah is that her Grammy 'Gigi' is coming to visit!

Gigi stands for 'GG' which is Grammy Goldsmith, by the way.

One second - I want to go and pack my sweater instead of carrying it with me on the plane...

This is going to be short because I still need to pick out a book to read on the plane.

I will spend Memorial Weekend with 'the fam', and I'll hit the road this afternoon for the airport.

TTFN and have a great weekend!

Comments:
Yay!!! We can't wait to see you Gigi!!! xoxo
 
Newwwwwwwww pictures!
 
Have a wonderful time with all the fam--at the SaviLynn celebrtion!
 
AAAWWWW--those photos are just adorable! I like Chillen with Elmo the best but all are just precious!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?