Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Day 823 - I'm Wrong but it's All Right

Greetings, Bloggers and Babes!

Savannah is amused because I chose the wrong person when I predicted the young David would win. Oops.

Hi, darling Savannah! See you soon!

Okay, I was WRONG, but it's all RIGHT, because I liked both Davids. I just favored the young one more because he's only 17 and such an excellent singer!

I am happy and proud of both of them.

So there. And no, I didn't vote.

A guy at work said 'Well I'll be doing such and such tonight - the wife and kids will be watching American Idol'

I enjoyed some of the show. David Cook singing with Z Z Top was my favorite segment. I thought the Idol singers were better than some of the 'big names' they had on, and I thought the segment with the 'You are my friend' with the cheerleaders and band was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.

So now it's OVER, and it's time to move on to the 'Think you can dance' show, which starts tonight (for two hours). I think the dancers on that show are both original and awesome.

Have a great Thursday and TTFN!

Comments:
I caught a few minutes of Idol the other night and thought both Davids were pretty good! I wasn't overly impressed with the talent in general this year though. (going by the few shows I was able to watch) Maybe Savi will watch it with me next year...if there IS a next season of Idol??
 
What a wonderful way to start the day, looking at SaviLynn's beautiful face! Yes, Karen, you are so fortunate to get to see that lovely face in person this weekend! I thought David Cook was truly the best when he performed with ZZ Top. I also liked Brook singing with Neil Young "Teach Your Children". Heather, I would be surprised if there wasn't another Idol season with so many viewers. I couldn't believe 97 million people actually voted!
 
Whenever I think of ZZ Top I think of "I got a gal who lives on the hill, she won't do it but her sister will, she likes to boogie!"
Is that the song he did?
Awesome song.

So, ya'll, I've made it this far through my week, SO looking forward to MY SISTER being here!!!!

Steve went out and bought some steaks and chicken and sausage, pork chops - to go with the burgers and the dogs. Yoweeeee. Get the marinade goin, and the barbee-q sauce a-flowin, cause we are gonna do some grillin on the new grill.
Don't worry, you dieters, I'm making a lovely fruit salad. Yeah right. I'll be eating that.

Well, gotta go. Steve wants to know if Savi wants a hot dog or a hamburger, and if she wants cheese on that.
 
She'll have one of everything, with cheese :)
We're about to go get Jen at school then go visit Auntie Michelle. Such fun!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?