Tuesday, May 20, 2008

 

Day 821 - This place is a Paradise!



Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

Here's the darling girl again, looking adorable as always!

It's really Monday night, by the way.

I am going to do the same thing I did yesterday - write the blog in advance and publish it automatically (or automagically you might say).

Here was my schedule today:

First alarm - 5am
Second alarm - 5:10am
Out of the shower - 5:30am
Left the house - 6am
Entered the pool - 6:40am
Left the pool - 7:40am
Left the health club - 8am
Arrived at class - 8:30am
Left class - 4:30pm
Arrived back at the health club to lay outside for a few minutes - 5pm
Arrived home - 6:15pm

The health club has opened the outdoor pool for the season - it really wasn't that nice out when I was there at 5pm. It was warm enough but overcast and windy. A couple of small kids were 'whooping it up' at the outdoor pool and their mothers were sitting on lounge chairs looking cold.

One boy - I guess he was 5 or 6 years old- tore off his shirt and exclaimed 'This is COOL' before he ever went in. Then I heard him yell 'This place is a PARADISE!' and it really made my day to hear how excited he was about being there. It was nice to hear.

I hope your Tuesday is exciting - I'll be at class again today! TTFN!

Comments:
What a cute story about that little boy! I can't wait to see Savi in a pool! I've thought about filling the tub and sitting in it with her to see if she likes being in that much water...she sits on top of the water in her tub, so it would be completely new for her. Fun ;)
Can't wait till you're here!!!
 
That's the great thing about little kids--everything is so exciting. That's why you see them playing in freezing cold and snow, or in the ocean, and they don't even care about cold.

If Savi comes to MAINE on the 4th of July, she can dip her toes in a warm MAINE lake.
 
Karen, thanks for another adorable picture of baby Savi! I'm glad I don't have that 5 to 6am schedule, and I bet Charlie's glad he doesn't either. This week will fly by for you as you anticipate going to NE for the baby Savi visit. Sorry Heather and Lyn, we know who will get most of the attention! It's so cool how cool little children are!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?