Monday, May 19, 2008

 

Day 820 - Trying something new


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-ghers!

Nothing Blah about this new and totally adorable photo of Savannah!

Can't wait to see her (and the rest of the family of course) this coming weekend!

I am trying something new - I am going to attempt to have this automatically publish at 6am Monday morning - right now it is 6:20pm on Sunday night.

I'm not going to work on Monday or Tuesday - I have another training class to attend. (Back to the same training location where I have been to other classes recently). That means I won't get any exercise AND they will bring in free breakfast in the morning and goodies (brownies, pastry, cookies) every afternoon.

THAT means I have to leave early and go work out before class. MAYBE that will get my metabolism in gear to fight off some of the calories. (and that's a big MAYBE).

Anyway - if this works, my blog is written for the day and I'll be happy as a clam. If it doesn't work, I'll be grumpy but life will go on.

Have a great Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
Well, I see you posted your blog at exactly o-six hundred as planned! Very good, very clever!
Another beautiful Spring day. We'll either go to Newport with a couple of friends or out on the bike...either way if I don't get some work done around here I'll be doing it LATE.
Company coming on Friday, you know!

What a SWEET BABY!!!!!
 
It worked!! Good job blogger genius! ;)
I'm thinking it's kind of chilly today so I'm not sure what me and Savi will do. If it warms up enough we'll go out and walk around the new neighborhood. Fun!! Happy Monday. See you soon mamma!!!
 
I'm glad it worked, so I could see
little Savilynn this maorning, who seems a month older since I saw her last. Cute, cute, cute!
 
Too late to comment except to say "Yes, what a beautiful baby!" Is she related to us? Wow, we must be special!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?