Sunday, May 18, 2008

 

Day 819 - Going out the door again

Greetings, Blogregation!

Time for the blog has been coming up short this weekend. Charlie and I are leaving shortly for the health club.

After our swim, we're going to go see 'IronMan' at the Opry Mills theatre (we are going there because they have matinee shows in the summer starting at 9:30am).

After that - we'll probably need lunch.

After that - we need to go shop for a new printer for our home PC - ours is dead as a doornail and I have to print my boarding pass Thursday for my trip to New England! See you soon, family!

TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Sunday!! Me and SaviLynn are back online! The move has been messy and exhausting and there is still so much to do, but we're happy and loving the new place. Sorry we missed so much of the blog! Can't wait to have Grandma Gigi here soon!!!
 
Hooray, Heather is back! You must both be so excited about the up-coming visit this Memorial Day weekend--also Lyn and Steve! I bet SaviLynn will still know her Grandma Gigi! We went to a buffet breakfast after church in W. P. this morning--Gil and I, Joe and Peg, Milton and Eleanor and Vance. Heather, so happy you are in your new place--pretty soon it will feel like home, I'm sure!
 
Heather, glad you're back!
 
Thanks all! ;)
New pics on Flickr!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?