Wednesday, May 14, 2008

 

Day 815 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

This is another photo from our Arrington winery visit last weekend.

Would you look at this GORGEOUS wooden table and chairs on the 'main deck'?

I absolutely love 'lodge style' wood furniture, especially that free form contemporary style.

Anybody have a clue what that furniture might be made of?

Check out the little kid climbing up the chair on the far side of the photo.

Back to reality - my seminar/conference went fine yesterday, and during the lunch break several of us walked around the atrium rooms of the Opryland hotel.

After the seminar was over, I met my friend over at the Opry Mills Mall for a chat, then I shopped a bit, then I went home. A very nice day.

Duty calls! Gotta run! Have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Hi Karen, Not much to say today, except I had a nice phone call from Heather, and another from Marcia, and a very sweet note from Lyn. Wow! Now I need to make cookies for our Legion/Auxiliary mtg tonight. Ta, Ta!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?