Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 

Day 814 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

I'll be at the beautiful Opryland Hotel all day today at a seminar. Can't hate that - beautiful scenery, free food, AND information. Sounds good, and after the seminar is over I'll just HAVE to go next door to the Opry Mills mall. (Also known as 'SHOPryland')

I am going to park over at the Opry Mills Mall and walk over to the convention area rather than paying upwards of $20 to park.

I am not looking forward to rush hour traffic, but theres nothing to be done about that. I'll need to leave early and just be prepared to sit in traffic for a while.

Have a nice Tuesday, everyone!

Comments:
Oh, I love the Opryland Hotel, and having lunch there and eating delicious Maryland crab soup! Enjoy your seminar and the shopping! Last night we saw the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". Some nudity and some funny lines, some creativity. Niece, Debi, had seen it and said she laughed through the whole 2 hrs.--that was not our experience but it was a good movie. Happy Tuesday everyone! Wish Heather would get her computer hooked up!
 
Peggy, probably a generation gap--I'm between you and Debi so maybe I'll laugh for half of the movie.

I miss our little Savi (and you too Heather)!
 
Hope your day at the Opryland Hotel was great! Steve and I had such a wonderful time there. Unforgettable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?