Friday, May 09, 2008

 

Day 810 - Friday, wonderful Friday!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

This is a slightly different picture than I had on the blog the other day.

Major Cuteness, not Major Brat!

March in a circle, chanting 'Cute-ness! Cute-ness! Cute-ness!'

It is already after 6am, and I have been running in slow motion for the last couple days.

I have also been a klutz. Yesterday at the coffee station I pressed the brew button before I had put in the filter basket (I have never done this before in the time I've worked there).

The water started spitting out of the coffee machine. A coworker walked by and said something droll like - 'Doesn't seem to be working right, Karen'. I said 'Sh*t!' and popped in the filter basket.

Oops. Right after that, I spilled some coffee on the counter. Can't win for losing.

TTFN and have a great Friday!

Comments:
I'm a klutz most of the time so don't feel bad!
Savi and I are running a few errands this morning, then at 12 we finally close on that darn house! It's about time...Hopefully I'll get a little more time out of work so I can get a few things finished in there first! Rush rush...
Well, depending on how quick the set up is, I may not have a computer for a couple days, so if I'm missing on the blog, you'll know why!
 
What a nice start to my birthday today, a picture of the world's cutest baby. Good luck with the closing, Heather--I know those can be a pain.

My best birthday gift today was learning that Mary Ann (whose birthday is also today) will be joining Peggy on the trip to San Diego to see Eric (finally!) graduate from UC San Diego with a degree in Economics.

It's wonderful to be alive and well in beautiful San Francisco, and have such a wonderful family on the Other Coast. xoxo
 
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Happy Birthday Nancy, and Mary Ann! I wanted to get on the blog early to wish you both Happy Birthday, but left at 7:30 to go to W Paris to walk with the church ladies, and to pick up some money that my sister-in-law collected for my benefit walk this Sunday for the Janet Littlefield Home in Malawi, S Africa. This is an orphanage, and other services such as a medical clinic. This is the 2nd year I have collected for this, this year my total is $335. Yay! I can't believe I wrote about birthdays and benefits before darling little Savi's picture! Good luck, Heather, with the closing--hope all went well, and you still have a few dimes to your name (enough for a daily iced coffee)! Oh, and yes, Nancy, that is wonderful that Mary Ann will be flying out with me for Eric's graduation--and coming with me to Prov to stay with Lyn and Steve, and see darling SaviLynn and her special parents prior to our trip out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?