Monday, May 05, 2008

 

Day 806 - Cinco de Mayo! Or - Sinko my Drinko!


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-ghers!

We had such nice weather yesterday, I hope it continues this week. Mid 70's and low humidty is PERFECT.

I sat in the sun for FIFTEEN MINUTES yesterday and got a sunburn. Oops.

It's Cinco de Mayo, celebrating a victory of Mexican forces over the French.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

Americans use it as an excuse to party and drink margaritas... I think Aunt Nancy may be the family margarita expert, having been to Mexico many times - what's your favorite margarita, Nancy? Mine is Mango Margaritas with sugar around the rim rather than salt.

Hope you have fun! Charlie has a beekeepers meeting tonight so I'll be swimming after work.

TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! Thanks for the history lesson, Karen! Is this Heather's week to return to work? If so, I'm sorry, Heather! We're off to Lewiston to pick up stuff for the Legion Bingo, and of course a peppermint/mocha latte at Starbuck's!
 
Happy Cinco de Mayo! No, Grammy, I still have a couple more weeks off. I dont see the doctor until the 14th...she'll decide then when I go back. Busy day today...have a good Monday everyone!
 
Heather, I'm so happy you have more time before leaving darling little Savi to go to work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?