Thursday, May 01, 2008

 

Day 802 - Welcome to May!


Greetings, Bloggy First of May-ers!

Dance around a Maypole if you can find one. Or make a May basket, if you know what one is!

Savannah is 8 weeks old today! Can't wait to go see her on Memorial Weekend.

Remember to change your calendars, by the way.

Sorry about having just a small picture of Savannah today, I downloaded the wrong size! Still cute!!

May has lots of good stuff associated with it. Mothers Day, Memorial Day, and my mother's birthday, to mention a few!

American Idol update - I can't believe that Jason is still IN it. What are people thinking? This year is the worst year yet for people with little talent making it way too far. I am still 100% on either David to win, with slight favoritism for 'young David'. He makes any song sound good.

Jason C. just seems to be in some state of oblivion no matter what he sings, like he doesn't care at all.

By the way - they need to have the singers sing BEFORE they are voted off, because of the 'bawl factor'. Just my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Gotta go make my lunch - TTFN and Happy May!

Comments:
Another beautiful picture of SaviLynn! Lyn and Steve had such a great time when Heather and Savi came over to get the soy nuts. I'm jealous! I guess I'll have to wait until June 17th before seeing my great-granddaughter again. Heather, probably too long a trip, but wish all of you could come up for the 4th of July gathering! I mentioned yesterday that Emily, Allie, and Tim will be here at that time. Sometime Savi will be old enough to come and stay with her Maine great-grandparents! Karen, my sentiments exactly as to American Idol, including sing before you're voted off. They did that one week, having 2 contestants sing. How do you sing when you're crying, unless you are Johnnie Ray! Did Charlie's garden survive the frost?
 
Yeah, i agree with you about the Davids. I like them the best, too, and I think David Cook might win. David Archuleta is an incredible singer, he's just not grounded in himself enough yet, or experienced enough to beat David Cook. I agree with you, I like the young David's voice the best, too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?