Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

Day 795 - Thirstin for Thursday

Greetings, Bloggy Darlings!

This is going to be a short blog because we overslept a bit this morning - for unknown reasons. We turned off two separate alarms and then went back to sleep - how does that happen?

I think it's supposed to be 83 today - I am hurriedly pulling summer clothes to wear out of the guest room closet! Capris pants and short sleeved shirts, here I come!

I felt that yesterday should have been a Friday, and now that it's Thursday I feel like today should be Friday. And speaking of Friday - this weekend is Tax-free weekend for clothes and shoes and computers and school supplies and such. You New Englanders already don't have tax on clothing.

Looking ahead to Saturday - a trip to Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe for Charlie's daughter's birthday dinner. YUM-O!

Have a great Thursday and TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Thursday! Another week flying by. Wonder if they'll go so fast once I'm back at miserable WORK!! yuck.
We slept in this morning too. I'd brought the little one into bed with me around 5 just for that reason. Big squishy warm bed always knocks her out for a good long while. Even got to shower this morning thanks to her swing. Gonna be a good day! ;)
Happy Bday to Charlie's daughter!
 
Yes, Happy Birthday to Chevonne! I think it's pretty easy to over sleep with the alarms turned off for you people who have to get up early (whoops, that doesn't include Charlie)! We're having sunny, warm days, too, and we're enjoying working in the yard. Does little Savi like the warm weather and trips to the park? I miss her so much, and her Mommy too!
 
Savi seems to be a bit sleepier with the warm weather and yesterday she got an awful heat rash from driving around w/ us in the car, even though the air conditioner was on. She has very very sensitive skin. But she seems to enjoy the outdoors in general. I put her in the grass for the first time yesterday and she seemed to like the feel of that. Can't wait to get her into a pool this summer! THAT should be fun!!!
 
New Flickr pics of the supermodel!!
 
Karen, any excuse for cajun food!

Usually I'm rubbing it in that it's warmer here but lately it's been in the 50's with wind! Brrr! However, on Saturday I'm off to timeshare in Cabo San Lucas with family (Ray, Mary Ann, Al, Dotty and Patty) -- 90 degrees, low humidity.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?