Wednesday, April 23, 2008

 

Day 794 - Midweek and Midlife (still)



Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Here's another adorable Savannah photo. I wonder if I could relax to that extent?

Talk about 'power naps' - eh?

So - whassup?

It was around 80 yesterday and I did a half hour workout at the pool and then lay outside on a lounge chair for a few minutes in the sunshine - boy did it feel great!

One of my water aerobics instructors stuck her head out the door and said 'Karen? Is that you? I recognized your bathing suit!' I guess I'm the only person who buys their Speedo suits at Sams Club. Stepdad Gil calls them 'speedies', by the way.

Nancy - the snack I was talking about that I am addicted to is Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame (soybeans) - they taste like a cross between a pistachio nut and a pumpkin seed.

http://www.seapointfarms.com/products.asp?prod=87&cat=47&hierarchy=0

I buy them by the case from Amazon.com, and by the way - you can get free shipping.

Gotta run, TTFN!

Comments:
Nice to start the morning out with Spam. Jerks.
Happy Wednesday! It's supposed to be near 80 here too! Unbelievable. Might take the baby to the park for a walk...will have to be a shady area though, don't want to cook her! Sorry I missed your call Mamma..the little chicken was miserable again and screaming bloody murder. Not the best time to attempt to hear on a phone. ;) She's sleeping in bed with Daddy right now. So cute!!!!
 
That's good, Karen, you get to swim after work and sit out in the sun for a bit. We're having 72-74 degree days, really nice! Heather, little Savi was screaming because Obama was losing in the PA Democratic primary! Or was it something you ate? I think the little ones react to the change in the weather, too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?