Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 

Day 793 - Swinging on a star...

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Monday is OVER, and it wasn't even a bad one.

Shhhhh - Savannah is sleeping in her swing. Would you look at that cute spring outfit?

Adorable! Gush Gush Gush...

Lyn and Heather - Surprise!

I am shipping a case (two packs of 12 bags each) of those dry roasted Edamame snacks to Lyns house for you folks to enjoy. I'll let you know when I get the shipping email.

We all got addicted to them during my visit.

Lyn - when they arrive, please let Heather know and she can bring the BABY BY to see you!

TTFN! Have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Yummmm! Can't wait to get my hands on those yummy things! Delish. And of course, it will be nice to hang out with Lyn and Steve too!
Savi looks very much like the picture today...passed out in her swing, just wearing a different outfit. ;) We bought her this cool spinning ladybug mat for her 'tummy time' yesterday. She HATES tummy time normally because her little face droops into the bed or floor...then she screams. If she doesn't do it, the doctor will get mad, so we found this cool thing to give her a bit of a lift off the floor and something pretty to look at. She's still too small to really use it correctly, but her tummy time is more productive and less miserable. There is a picture on Flickr of her first spin. ;)
 
Heather, I saw the picture yesterday on Flickr, and I thought from what I could see of her little face that she was thinking "What will my mother think of next?" Never heard of "tummy time". And Hi to you too, Karen! Some days you are upstaged by the little grandbaby but you don't mind! I'm cooking today for the Beano food counter tonight, and Gil is outside doing yard work, and washing and cleaning the inside of my car--isn't he sweet?
 
Such a cute baby, I love all the photos. Brightens up my day.

What are those snacks? I think you described them before--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?