Thursday, April 17, 2008

 

Day 788 - Thursday is Swingin'!


Greetings, Bloggy Dearests!

I'm running late because I was catching up on my email and looking at some new pix of Savannah.

Here is Savannah, 'semi-enjoying' her first swing ride... That is HILARIOUS!

If she could speak, she looks as if she might say 'Well, Mom - now that you've strapped me into this contraption, am I supposed to LIKE it too?'

Absolutely adorable, and I love the 'Baby Gap' shirt - is that the one I got for her, Heather?

Well, I've got to go, folks - duty calls.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
YES! That is the shirt you gave her. I love it! Still a bit big, but it looks adorable! She's in her swing now, not hating it yet...maybe I'll have time to get dressed before she decides its not fun ;)
 
She looks like she's thinking. I've been having fun coming up with things that she might be thinking. "Why are you taking my picture again" "When do we eat" "Should I poop now or later" "Why does the world keep moving back and forth?"
 
I'm thinking Savannah looks like you, Marcia, in this picture!
 
She does look like Marcia. What an adorable picture.

I think I already mentioned this, but Eric loved the swing. It was great when he went through the "periodic irritable crying" phase for an hour or so each evening--I'd put him in the swing and he'd zone out. Savi's swing is much fancier!
 
The next pink shirt I want to find is a pink 'Supergirl' shirt with the big S on it for Savannah, and maybe the cape attached...
 
I think Savannah is thinking "I'm all strapped in; why isn't Mommy taking me in the car to visit Aunt Lyn, Uncle Steve, Grammy GiGi, and Great-Grammy Peggy?" This is the cutest little face ever!
 
I think she IS thinking that! And Mom, that would be a cute shirt for her. Sorry I missed your call earlier, I was watching a movie!!! Imagine, something normal other than Mommy things! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?