Monday, April 14, 2008

 

Day 785 - Monday, which is Tuesday Eve


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-ghers!

This morning's photo is of Heather, not Savannah.

It was taken by Women and Infants hospital in Providence when she was just hours old, and she had a cute little smile already!

I need a similar one of Savannah to compare.

Monday Mystery of the Universe:

They sell a hundred different kinds of ‘peds’ – the pantyhose-like slip on foot covers so your shoes don’t rub.

I have purchased package after package after package of them. Would someone please tell me how to keep them ON MY FEET????

First complaint – they disappear in the laundry, even more often than regular socks.

Second complaint – they work for approximately 30 seconds, then slip off your heel.

Third complaint – I shot one across the room yesterday like a rubber band trying to put it back on. It’s behind the computer now. I told Charlie about it and he fished it out. I used it to dust the table and then threw it in the trash.

That's all for now, folks! Happy Monday!

Comments:
I look like Dad in that picture! Funny ;)
I can't help you with the peds...they suck. I don't know anyone who can keep them on. Not sure why they're made!!
 
hey, maybe you need "shoo-gloo"!
 
I don't wear them for that very reason. Figure out a method and patent it, and on to early retirement!
 
Heather was as cute as Savannah! Wow, does the apple fall far from the tree? Funny story about the peds shooting across the room. I've had no luck using them either. Can't help you there. Hope your Monday is problem-free, and you keep your sock-less shoes on! Hi everyone!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?