Sunday, April 13, 2008

 

Day 784 - Sunday, which is Monday Eve

Greetings, Blogregation!

Looks like Savannah is going to sleep through Sunday morning...

Dunkin Donuts gets a free plug from the napkins on the table - we ate a LOT of DD Bagelage while I was in Rhode Island. I liked the 'Everything' and plain bagels the best.

Contemplation - why are poppy seeds the worst things ever to get stuck in your teeth? I think they are worse than pepper.

Charlie and I are leaving shortly for a workout, and I still have an issue with a weekend job.

So - things are normal - TTFN!

Comments:
These weekend work problems suck! I hate that you keep getting stuck working so much on the weekends.
Savi and her Daddy are napping, and I think I may join them! That's a good Sunday activity. xoxoxo
 
Wow, that baby is out like a light! Making me sleepy and it's 11:20 a.m.!
 
Yay! The job that failed yesterday just finished without errors. Maybe I'll get to sleep on time tonight. Thank heavens.
 
What a sleeping beauty that baby is! Good job Heather! Karen, so happy to hear that the failed program is fixed and up and running! Nancy, will we ever sleep like that again? Doubt it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?