Saturday, April 12, 2008

 

Day 783 - Bagel-age!



Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I have to leave for water aerobics shortly, but here is a delicious picture of the bagels Joe brought me (time before last) from K&K in Mt. Juliet.

Featured here are plain bagels, cheese topped bagels, cinnamon sugar topped bagels, pretzel bagels in the back topped with salt (they are awesome), a couple of jalapeno cheese bagels, and a couple of blueberry bagels.

The bagels there are unbelievably good.

Are you hungry yet?

Someday Savannah will be old enough to chew on a bagel - if she's like her grandmother, she'll love them.

Happy Saturday! TTFN!

Comments:
Bagels with toppings, yummy! I'm sure Savannah will follow in your footsteps and be a bagel girl! That's all for today, folks! Have a good weekend!
 
I think she'll be a bagel girl too since both her Mamma and Daddy like 'em too...in fact, that's exactly what I had for breakfast today! Yum! Of course yours look much better. Today is bright, sunny and warm after down pouring all night. Maybe I'll take the chickadee out when she wakes up from her nap!!
 
Sorry, I'm reading the blog from Chicago so I can't take the hint and get you bagels :). We're having to work all weekend up here, but it seems to be going well.
 
Karen wanted me to say that it wasn't a hint. Yeh, right. :-)
 
How can I be mad at Charlie? He made me blueberry pancakes for supper, then I had to work on a problem all evening...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?