Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Day 781 - Thirstin' for Thursday


Greetings, Bloggy Thursdayers!

This week is flying by...

Darling Savannah is back on display - we all love it when she sleeps with her hands curled up next to her face.

She has a Bugs Bunny hat on, paw print onesie, and the blue blanket has cows on it.

She's a menagerie girl!!

I slept SOUNDLY last night and didn't wake up until 4:45.

That was lovely. The older I get, the more restlessly I sleep (or maybe it's just work that does that). I don't remember any of my dreams last night. I don't think I even moved around much!

Maybe it's because I got in a workout yesterday at lunchtime. That is definitely a plus.

We are going to have temps in the high 70's today with a possibility of strong storms moving in from Texas. Hopefully they'll lose some of their energy by the time they arrive.

Newsflash - Charlie is out in the garage doing turkey calls again... Isn't he cute?It's that time of year!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
The photo of Savannah a couple days ago, the one accompanying "Heigh Hopes', looks like Heather.
 
It cracks me up imagining Charlie out there doing his turkey calls. Too funny!!!
It's supposed to be close to 70 here today. I'm going to attempt to take the baby out for a walk...use the stroller for the 1st time. It weighs a ton, so lugging it into the car won't be fun, but I think the baby will like rolling around in the sunshine...and I could use the exercise!! ;)
 
um, is Charlie hoping to lure the turkeys into the garage? Can't blame the guy, wants to take it easy, right? Have the turkeys come to HIM for a change!

Tomorrow I'll be on my way towards my ultimate destiny...a toothless old hag! HA! Really it's only a wisdom tooth, who needs 'em.

I begged my boss to give me Friday off to attend a seminar (Combat Stress) but coudn't find anyone to cover my shift. Now I've called out. I told her why. I'm sure she believes me. Would't you?

Steve just read me the funniest thing. For all you Obama fans. "Great line by Bill Maher wondering why Hillary sought street cred claiming to be shot at - who does she think she is, Fifty Cent?"
 
Karen, how about a video with sound of the turkey call? I'm sure you have video on your camera or cell phone. And post on YouTube--an instant hit, I bet!

I was thinking of sending something for Savilynn but doesn't she have like a million outfits?
 
she could use a new car!
 
Hey, I like that, a new car for SaviLynn! Karen, glad to hear you are catching up on your beauty sleep! Something we all need (the beauty that is!). Lyn I didn't get to commiserate with your painful tooth yesterday--too busy to blog. I know from experience it will feel better out! Yes, another beautiful picture of SaviLynn in her exotic outfits. Heather, you'll have to buy a cheap stroller when she gets a little older--so much lighter! 50 degrees here today, no complaints! Turkey season up here is in the Fall--yours must be Spring if Charlie is making preparations.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?