Monday, April 07, 2008

 

Day 778 - Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to work I go



Greetings, Monday morning Blah-ghers!

Here's Little Miss Adorable Savannah, grinning because I am talking about her.

What's a grandmother supposed to do, anyway? Be annoyingly gushy all the time, I guess.

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Much cuter than any MONDAY, I'll tell you that much. (grumble)

I've got to make this short because it's MONDAY and I have a whole lot of catching up to do at work this week. Wish me luck!

TTFN!

Comments:
Good luck this week! No fun going back to work after such a long vacation.
Savi was awake and grouchy all day long yesterday. She finally passed out around 9:30 and slept fairly well during the night..a couple hours at a time, anyway!! Looking forward to her doctor's appt this afternoon to see how much weight she's gained!
 
The baby girl is 9lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches!! What a big girl! ;)
 
Wow, has she gained weight and length! We remarked that she seemed bigger every day, and cuter too if that's possible! There's definitely something missing in my life today and it's Savannah Lynn, and her Mom, Grammy, and Aunt Lyn and Uncle Steve. I'm going out to make up some pictures. That is an adorable picture on today's blog, Karen!
 
OMIGOSH! Heather, feeding Savi all those bagels and spinach pies (converted to milk, of course) is working just fine! You go, girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?