Friday, April 04, 2008

 

Day 775 - Oh No! It's Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

For a change, I am not thrilled that it's Friday... (sniff!)

Friday means I am leaving tomorrow and won't get to spend every day looking at Savannah's sweet little face! Boo Hoo! Of course I miss Charlie and my Tennessee home (and the weather there!), but I will also miss seeing Savannah changing every week!

That's what the webcam is for, that's what the webcam is for...

Stomp around in a circle instead of marching. It's rainy and grey here, all the more dreary for a Friday.

My brother in law said they're going to put a statue of me in the living room so Heather will still bring the baby over to visit. I thought that was funny!

At lunchtime today I'm going in to visit where I used to work here in Providence. I haven't been there in a couple of years. They all will say 'Where's the BABY? We didn't want to see YOU!'

I know, I know... It's all about the BABY... Baby, Baby, Baby...

Comments:
Me and Savi are bummed about this Friday too...we don't want you to leave!!!!!
 
This must be the 1st place winner for the MOST SWIFTLY passing week on record...if only this could be our normal life! It is a gift beyond compare to have Heather here with little Savi, GiGi and Great-Grammy Peggy. Four generations, all together all happy.

Now, noone wants to go back to the "real" world! It just goes to show, families are meant to be together, aren't they? I feel so fortunate that my home is the perfect "central" location for everyone to meet, and stay, and to facilitate our togetherness. Nothing could make me happier!!

The only down side is having to say "so long!" May we all be together again soon. REAL SOON!
 
Another happy day with baby SaviLynn! She gets cuter everyday! 4 wks old yesterday! I don't even want to think about Karen leaving tomorrow, and I'll leave on Sunday. Withdrawall will set in for both Heather and SaviLynn. What a wonderful week we've had and how grateful we are to Lyn and Steve welcoming all of us to their home! We're blessed with the best family imagineable!
 
Lyn, you're still too far away from me! But I will be closer soon! So glad to hear about everyone's wonderful week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?