Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

Day 773 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's a cute picture of Savannah that I cropped from another photo. Isn't she the most darling thing???

Omigosh, it's the middle of the week already, it's going by too fast! Help!

We had a delicious seafood feast last night at Perellas. There were 7 adults and one baby in our party. They first bring out baskets of Italian bread with butter, and foil packets of roasted garlic to spread on it.

We then shared a huge order of calamari with garlic butter and hot peppers, and an order of seafood stuffed mushrooms.

Entrees - Evan had 'steak a la mama' with pasta. Our friend Tab had chicken and artichoke hearts over penne. I had some eggplant rollatini (stuffed eggplant rolls) and littleneck clams in garlic and oil. Steve had chicken parmesan and salad. Lyn had italian bean soup and littlenecks. Heather had littlenecks in garlic and oil and a salad. It was all delicous, and reasonably priced.

Evan wants to go out to lunch today, surprise surprise!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Supper was delicious, but I don't think the baby was too thrilled. She threw up this morning. Not tiny little baby spit up, BIG BIG sick tummy baby throw up. Of course it was right after I got both her and I dressed for the day. We both now have brandy new clean outfits on. My poor baby. :(
 
Yes, we had a delicious supper, but poor Savannah Lynn didn't think so! She will when she's older. I dreamed last night I was putting a little shirt on Savannah and she knew to put her arms in, how precocious! Lyn and I are off to the Cape today to see Marcia and Kelly's new house. It's windy but otherwise a bright, sunny day!
 
The blog made me hungry until I read about poor Savannah!

Heather, it's the garlic. She'll love it later on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?