Tuesday, April 01, 2008

 

Day 772 - April Fools!

Greetings, Bloggy April Foolers!

I thought of things I could do for April fools (like saying I quit the blog), but I'm too lazy to bother.

Lyn and Steve were visiting us in Tennessee last year, because Steve told me I had a flat tire for April fools day, and we all believed him. Then we went for a drive on the Natchez trace without having to fix the tire.

My mother reminded us of the time we swapped the sugar in the sugar bowl for salt when we were kids. Our father figured it out the first time, but we did it again and again until he was thoroughly annoyed.

This afternoon a group of us (including Savannah) are going out to Perellas restaurant for Clams and Calamari - that will be the highlight of the day.

Nancy - you won't see pictures from the trip until I return, they are in my camera and staying there until I get back. I take a few each day so I get Savannah in different outfits.

Happy April Fools, everyone! Be wary today!

Comments:
Happy April! I'm here at Lyn's and the baby is sleeping....no one has tried to trick me w/ April fools jokes...not yet anyway!
 
I remember in my family group (the final five) we spent all of our April Fool's Days trying to fool Doug, but he outsmarted us every time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?