Monday, March 31, 2008

 

Day 771 - It's All Savannah, All the Time!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-ghers!

I don't have to whine today about it being Monday, because I don't have to go to work!

We had a great day yesterday - lots of family and lots of food.

Heather and Savannah visited all day. My friend Cheryl also came to visit (with a box of pastries and a bag of clothes from the Oshkosh outlet for Savannah), and we had a big dinner for 9 or 10 people complete with homemade quiche, german chocolate cake, and a 13 pound ham. What vacation would be complete without nonstop FOOD?

We (the adults in the house) TRY to remember to communicate with the other adults while we take turns holding the baby. I even got to 'babysit' yesterday for 45 minutes when Heather went to pick up Mike. Whew!

What are we doing today? Probably more of the same!

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Yes, more of the same for me too! How we are loving that little SaviLynn! She is so cute! And what a great mother Heather is! We're telling both she and Mike "Good Job!" Gil has to return to Maine today. Bye Gil, we'll miss you!
 
Hi all! Baby and I will be there as soon as I get my insurance & banking stuff settled for the closing. Savi had a tough night, but I think she's ready to play again!
 
WHERE are Savannah photos?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?