Sunday, March 30, 2008

 

Day 770 - Overwhelming Cuteness!!!

Greetings, Blogregation!

OMIgosh, how could any baby be cuter than Savannah? Heather visited from 9:30am yesterday till 6:30pm, and I got lots of cuddle time with Savannah.

My sister Lyn and brother-in-law Steve are the hosts for the week, and taking good care of all the company.

Hey - you know what? I like being a grandmother!

Items of note:
I got to hold Savannah and walk her around.
I got to watch her sweet face while she slept.
I got to watch her when she was awake and looking around.
I got to hear Savi hiccup, and her little sleeping noises.
I got to see her smile.
AND I got to hand her off to Heather if she cried, and she rarely did!

It was just a lovely day spent watching Savannah BE, and we're going to do it again today!

TTFN!

Comments:
I'm pretty sure SaviLynn enjoyed herself too! Glad we get a whole week of it! xoxo
 
Karen, thanks for the detailed grandmother feelings! I'm sure it's a wonderful experience.
 
Gil and I got to watch and hold SaviLynn too yesterday and again today! We watch her every move, her cute little facial expressions, and holding her is so priceless! Lyn and Steve are great host and hostess! SaviLynn's Daddy just arrived--one big happy family!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?