Saturday, March 29, 2008

 

Day 769 - I'm in Savannah Land!

Greetings, Bloggy Baby Lovers!

I'm here, safe and sound, and today I'll get to hold Savannah! Can't wait for that!

I am in the land of Savannah, where Dunkin Donuts, New York System Hot Dogs (aka gaggers) and Pizza Parlors abound.

I have a story from the Nashville airport last night...

They have revamped the airport, removing some of the less-than-wonderful food places as well as adding a food court. One of the new spots is a 'Tootsies Orchid Lounge' (the famous one is downtown) eatery and bar, complete with live music.

They had a man and woman duo yesterday, and the woman was very good, sounding alot like Reba. Anyway - my gate was next to 'Tootsies', so I could hear the singing as I waited for boarding.

All of a sudden I heard a lot of commotion and cheering. People started leaving the gate area to go over there. Turns out the duo was singing a Billy Ray Cyrus song just as Billy Ray was walking by to go to his plane, and Billy Ray stopped and sang the song with them!

Everyone nearby eagerly ran over to get his picture on their cell phone, while as many others (me included) called someone on their cell phone to tell them what was going on.

Others patiently explained to their kids 'That is Hanna Montana's DAD', so all the young girls started squealing (as only young girls can).

Moving along... Can't wait to see and hold Savannah today!

Comments:
How cool is that!!! Savilynn and I are getting ready to boogie...we'll see you all really soon! xo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?