Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

Day 767 - Vacation Tomorrow Afternoon!

Greetings, Bloggy Beggin' for Vacation-ers!

Here's another cute photo of Savannah. Babies are cutest when they are sleeping or smiling, aren't they?

Yes, I should have rotated the picture a bit, she looks like she's heading downslope...

I'm going to make this quick, I have a lot of loose ends to tie up if possible before leaving for Savannah-land ( Sounds like an Emmylou Harris song).

Hey - American Idol fans...

I think the two Davids (Cook and Archuleta) are my favorites this season.

Either one of them winning would suit me very well, but I lean a little toward David Cook, bad hair or not.

Have a wonderful Thursday and TTFN!

Comments:
I haven't seen any of american idol since the baby came!!! So sad...guess there's always next season. We can't wait to see you!!
 
Savannah-land here we come! Love that picture! Have a safe trip, Karen! Are you ready for us, Lyn?
 
I just put up new pics on Flickr!!!
 
Lyn, I hope you and Steve are well again so you can enjoy all the excitement!
 
Yeah, I like those two the best also, except that I really like the Irish woman also.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?