Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Day 765 - Random acts of kindness?

Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

Is it a random act of kindness when the butthead who passes you on a double yellow line uses his turn signal?

Is it a random act of kindness when a misguided parent brings their kids into the hot tub like a kiddie pool and smiles fondly at you when you exit?

Is it a random act of kindness when nobody makes coffee at work so you always get a fresh pot (because you make it yourself)?

I think not, but I'm going to tell myself it is so...

TTFN and have a great Tuesday! Three days till Vacation!!!

Comments:
Hahaha!! I'm feeling the same way today...been up since 4:30 and I'm ready to snap. Can't wait till you're here!
 
MMMMM - Just saw the note about Shrimp & Grits....
 
Acts of un-kindness, I would say! We are all waiting eagerly for your vacation! Hang in there, Heather, adoring relatives will arrive soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?