Sunday, March 23, 2008

 

Day 763 - Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Savannah is waving to you with her Easter Bunny ears.

Charlie and I just finished enjoying a wonderful Easter breakfast including:

Coffee
Bacon
Ham, green onion, green pepper, tomato and cheese omelettes
Cajun Cheese grits
Mediterranean Olive Bread (in honor of Easter)

I have a big bunch of flowers in the Den that I bought yesterday.

The arrangement is actually three different bunches that were on clearance for $1 a bunch at the grocery store yesterday, and I put them all together in one vase. They are lovely, I need to go take a picture of them!

We are also going to spend some time this morning trying to diagnose why our refrigerator is getting water underneath it sometimes.

Probably just needs cleaning and the drip pan emptied. Is that a nice Easter project?

We are having a ham dinner later, I just need to decide whether to make mashed or baked potatoes.

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Comments:
Happy Easter Everyone! Savannah woke up early (must have been excited about the easter bunny) so we took a nice bath and got dressed up in our little Easter pjs..she's been in an awesome mood ever since. She loves her baths! We'll be leaving in a couple hours to go to Janet's for lunch, then home to relax. Dad came by yesterday w/ a basket for the baby and the biggest box of diapers I've ever seen. Good thing cuz that baby is a poopen machine! Oh, and Mike brought home I am Legend..we watched it last night and I really liked it...am I remembering correctly that you didn't like it much, Mom?
Call me later if you want to use the Grammy Cammy! xoxo
 
Happy Easter everyone! Love that Savi bunny! Is she cute or is she cute! Gil's family will be here soon for Easter dinner--spiral ham, fresh asparagus, mashed potatoes, and sweet potatoes, too, and birthday cake for dessert--Brenda (Gil's daughter) is 49, on March 19th. See you soon, Karen, Heather, Mike, and Savi and Evan, and Lyn and Steve (and Charles and Chris too, I hope)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?