Friday, March 21, 2008

 

Day 761 - Good Friday in More Ways Than One!

Greetings, Bloggy Bunny Watchers!

It's Good Friday and Easter Weekend - we don't have any big plans, my big plans start the weekend after when I go to New England.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Easter! Bunny! Easter! Bunny!'

Miss Savannah has an early Easter present - her very first Easter Bunny. Very cute and very pink!

Mom and Dad get to eat all the candy when the baby is too small to 'share', you know...

I had a very stressful and busy day yesterday - but the good news is it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Hopefully today will go much more smoothly.

Better get at it! Have a great Friday and a great Easter Weekend, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Sorry I missed your call yesterday! I was juggling dinner in one hand and a grumpy baby in the other...went right to bed after everyone was fed (including me!) Can't believe it's almost time for you to be here! I can't wait!!!!!! Check out Savi's 1st bath pictures on Flickr...she looked so terrified! Poor baby..
 
So glad your work day was better than it could have been! And Happy Easter everyone, especially Savi's first Easter!
 
I never realized that if you click on the pic you put up, it gives you the full sized one! BIGGGGGGG SaviLynn!!!
 
How could anyone be unhappy after looking at that adorable baby and the Easter Bunny?

Happy Easter to all of you. I'm spending the afternoon at an annual Good Friday lengthy lunch with friends, at an Italian restaurant, followed by Easter candy shopping in North Beach. On Sunday, two friends and I have brunch in the Point Reyes area and go hiking at the Point Reyes National Seashore, mostly to see wildflowers, especially my favorite, the California state flower, an orange/gold poppy. We have been doing our Easter hike (in various places) for over 25 years.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?