Saturday, March 15, 2008

 

Day 755 - Big News!



Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

First - here is a darling photo of Savannah I cropped from another one.

She is just PRICELESS, look at the hint of a smile on her little precious face!!! Aaaww!! I am so surprised that a week old baby can have such a personality!

Good job, Heather and Mike!

I have to go out the door for water aerobics, but Buddy Joe called yesterday with some BIG NEWS!

The parties responsible for my layoff two years ago were TERMINATED yesterday. Payback is a &^%$, but I feel very justified being THRILLED to hear it.

That's all - it is not appropriate to discuss, but it made MY day and a lot of other peoples' days yesterday.

TTFN folks!


Comments:
Nancy, maybe you're Savi's "really great" aunt! (See yesterday's blog). Cute picture, again. She's gonna be a beauty.
 
That is so great!!! Karma...I knew they'd get theirs! ;)
Have a great weekend!!
 
Sometimes there is justice! Enough said! Another beautiful picture of a beautiful Savannah Lynn! A light snow here today. I better get busy making the 2 pies for the Legion corned beef and cabbage supper. Have a good weekend everyone. I know yours will be good, Karen! I hate to think of all the damage those individuals did to that company in the past 2 yrs.
 
Karen, guess there is some truth the "what goes around, comes around." You're better off now anyway, it seems to me.

Yes that little baby is just adorable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?