Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Day 754 - Hey! Why can't I march in a circle?



Greetings, Bloggy Friday Lovers!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

This photo of Savannah 'concentrating' is priceless!

Can you believe this little munchkin just turned ONE week old yesterday?

Her little forehead is wrinkled up and her expression is 'What's THAT?'

I'll bet she was thinking - 'I don't know what I'm looking at, but I wonder if it's FOOD'.

Too cute! Thanks, Heather!

Have a great Friday and a great weekend, everyone!

Comments:
Oh, my goodness, have we ever seen a baby so cute at 1 week old! Must be the genes! Hi everyone! Not much going on up here--watching the snow melt. Tonight and tomorrow night there are dances at the Legion Hall that we'll attend. Tonight we're selling steamed hot dogs during intermission, and tomorrow night there's a St. Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage supper prior to the dance that Gil is working on. Thanks for the pictures, Karen, and have a great weekend!
 
Happy Friday! Isn't that the craziest face?? I think she was a bit confused over the vibration function...strange feelings...but she sat in that chair for 45 minutes and didn't cry, so I guess she likes it! Hope everyone has a nice weekend...xoxoxo
 
Thanks for the adorable photos. Savannah gets cuter every day.

I am Karen's aunt and Heather's great aunt--does anyone know if technically I am Savannah's great great aunt or great grand aunt?
 
Nancy - could you be a great aunt once removed? Just guessing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?