Sunday, March 09, 2008

 

Day 749 - No time for bloggage

Greetings, Blogregation!

Did you remember to turn your clocks ahead last night? I should have reminded you, but I didn't!

I've had a busy day so far.

Researched a problem with a weekend job on the computer when I got up.

Heather called when we were driving to the health club, so we got caught up on Savannah.

We went for a swim this morning. It was nineteen degrees outdoors and the air temp at the pool was only 66 - the water temp was 83, so it was OK!

I went to the Super Target grand opening in Spring Hill, TN. It was packed, and I didn't have all the success I was expecting.

The new super duper Target grocery doesn't carry several of my 'core items' that I need often - Diet Tropicana 2-liter drinks, 2-liter Lipton Tea, Sunsilk spray tangle remover for hair, and Pert shampoo, to name a few.

The 2-liter drinks they DID have (Pepsi for Charlie) were on the top shelf that I couldn't reach, and I had to get a customer service person to take them down for me. Hmmmm...

Charlie and I had to go to Walmart after lunch to get the things we couldn't get at the Target grand opening. That kind of defeats the purpose of going, doesn't it?

This afternoon I am working a database issue with my manager and the on-call DBA right now too. Joy of joys.

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
Well it's about time you wrote! Sounds like a busy day for you. Check ya later--
 
Hi Karen, Just back this eve from seeing Heather and Savannah again today from 12 to 2:15, then stopped by "South St" to say Hello to Evan. Karen, that little Savannah was a little sleeping princess today. What a beautiful face! As you know all is well in Savannah-ville!
 
Whoops, it's me, not anonymous! (As if you couldn't tell!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?