Saturday, March 08, 2008

 

Day 748 - Savannah Snow

Greetings, Bloggies!

It's Savannah Saturday and we had Savannah Snow last night.

Are you already tired of how many times I have typed 'Savannah' over the last few days?

I just talked to Heather. Savannah is keeping her busy already and not letting her sleep. No surprise there for anyone who has had an infant! The pediatrician has been in to see her and check her out.

I just made huevos rancheros for breakfast, and I WILL COPY OVER MY TAXES TODAY AND GET THEM READY! I am also in the mood to make jam.

By the way - I haven't said that Savannah is 19.5 inches long - I didn't have that info the first day!

Gotta go - maybe more later!

Comments:
Hooray for Savannah everything! I'm just leaving Lyn and Steve's house to go see Heather and Savannah again! What a wonderful visit yesterday--seeing mother and baby doing well (Mom sore, of course). I held, walked and sang to our little Savannah Lyn! She's so alert, and just so beautiful and perfect in every way! Wait till you see her Karen; what a joyous moment that will be. Yes, I sympathize with Heather--very little sleep for some time!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?