Friday, March 07, 2008

 

Day 747 - It's all about Savannah

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders and Well Wishers!

Here's another spectacular cell phone photo of little Savvy!

Doesn't she already look alert and interested and all pink and cute and stuff?

Makes me want to go SHOPPING - I guess that's not new!

Task for all you bloggies out there - if you see clothes or cups or plates or towels with 'Savannah' on them, let me know about it!

And to top it off - it's Friday! More reason for celebration!

You know what to do - March in a circle chanting 'Savannah! Savannah! Savannah!'


I talked to my daughter on the phone for 35 minutes last night while she was holding Savannah, and I got to hear some of her cute baby noises!

All is well with the world.

Speaking of the world, we are getting a 3-5 inch snowfall tonight, that's the most snow we've had in a few years. I think it's Savannah Snow.

;-)

Comments:
What a wonderful Savannah day!! I'm thinking of going to Prov today for the weekend to see Heather and Savannah--will talk to Lyn and Steve about it soon!! It's all about Savannah right now! Gil has too much to do taking care of his father to go, but we'll both be going at the end of the month when you come up, Karen!
 
Good Morning!
Of course the Great Grandmother is always welcome! This is such a wonderful time for all of us, we just want to celebrate!
 
Awww, very cute. Glad they're doing well. I was imagining a little child running around at family get-togethers, this will be something new!
 
Hello everyone,
This is so exciting! Congratulations to the new Mom, Grandma ;^0 and all the extended family! Cheryl
 
Keep those pictures coming! Great Grammy (I love saying that) and I were remarking that Savannah looks like she's a month old! Nothing is cuter than a new baby.
"Uncle" Evan, if you read this blog, congrats for the great photos! Maybe we'll have an Evan baby one day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?