Monday, March 03, 2008

 

Day 743 - It's Monday all right...

Greetings, Moan-day morning Blah-ghers!

No time for bloggage this morning.

My overnight jobs are running late - we had problems with them yesterday too. This morning (getting up at 4:45am) I hosed up my PC at work (I remotely log in) so I can't look at anything on that PC until I go into work and reboot it. Sheesh.

All in all, feels like a Monday.

Charlie woke up in the night and just said one word, like 'Lucky', but I can't remember the word now!

I hear the coffeemaker gurgling - and we are having 'snack day' at work today to celebrate the return of a team member from Maternity leave.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Sorry you're starting out with problems already today! Hopefully snack day will make up for it...always works for me!! ;)
 
hello Sister,

Here are some inspirational words for you, for a difficult day. Part of this quote I first encountered in a weight watchers brochure years ago, believe it or not, but here is the full quote, by J.F.Kennedy:

"Every area of trouble gives out a ray of hope and the one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."
 
Karen, hope your day improves! Heather,keep your courage up--just 2 more days. Lyn, that's quite a quote from JFK! And your spring housecleaning is impressive. "When in doubt, throw it out"! Well, Gil saw a cardinal this morning so Sprng must be on its way in between snow storms!
 
Lyn: proof of your quote--Gil saw a cardinal in the midst of snow.

Heather: thinking of you and waiting for your spring blossom!
 
Thank you!!!! xoxo
 
sorry Mom, the cardinal is a winter bird...you know how it is often pictured with SNOW in the background?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?