Friday, February 22, 2008

 

Day 733 - The Year of the Pancake

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Yes, it's friday! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

The house smells extra good this morning. It's a cool and rainy morning, and Charlie is making himself a big breakfast - eggs, turkey sausage, and you guessed it - PANCAKES! YUM!

Charlie had a checkup this week and doesn't have to have blood work done for another 6 months, so he is skipping his cholesterol-reducing-diet plan this morning.

Ok, I stand corrected - he just came in and showed me his peach and oatmeal pancakes, so he did try to make them healthy!

Joe - we'll meet you at the Irish pub at 6pm, I am going to go try to swim first if I can leave work early enough. Of course you don't HAVE to bring bagels unless you WANT to.

I will be SO happy when today is done and the weekend is here. Irish pub tonight, swimming tomorrow (I may do three classes in a row again tomorrow).

Maybe Charlie and I will get around to our postponed Valentine King crab leg dinner! Remember? We were supposed to have it last weekend, but I ended up working the entire weekend.

TTFN and have a great Friday!

Comments:
Good morning, Karen, I hope you have a nice weekend. I'm glad your busy week is over. May we all have wonderful meals that we enjoy, whatever they are. My brown rice and Sunshine burger wouldn't turn you on too much, but I like it.
 
Already got the bagels - 3 pretzel, 3 cheese, 3 blueberry, 3 plain, 1 wheat
 
Hey Joe, are you Joe's bees? I love your honey, honey. (I can hear the gagging sound from my dear nieces!!)
 
Hahaha!!!!!!!! Nice Nancy! Happy Friday everyone. My doctor's appt today was pitiful. Nothing happening..NOTHING AT ALL!! She said I haven't even progressed enough to induce me!! Little one is gonna hang on in there for dear life...ugh!! Snowing like crazy..Mike & I are in for the rest of the day. Yay!! xoxo
Those bagels sound YUMMY! So jealous!
 
Gee, Heather is getting snow, too, and not just us Mainiacs! It's late as I'm reading this, so just let me say have a happy weekend everyone! Happy swimming, Karen.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?