Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Day 732 - Thursday is the day before Friday! Good!

Greetings, Bloggy Thirstin' for Thursday-ers!

I hope everyone has had fun this week celebrating Lyn's and Heather's birthdays! I promise I will have pancakes and chocolate cheesecake on the brain for weeks.

I woke up early this morning (around 4) and started cracking jokes... This is one thought I had.

I've decided to store my brain off-site for disaster recovery...

Computer people should get a laugh out of that!

The news went on and on last night about this big freezing rain storm we were getting, and all the trucks came out and brined the roads, and it never happened, it's way north of us. Hope it stays there. Good job, weather people...

Hey - sorry this is short - I have 60 emails in my inbox and haven't read them in a while.

TTFN and have a nice day!

Comments:
Happy Thursday!! Nothing exciting planned for today, had all my excitement for the week yesterday. Lyn and Nancy, in case you don't regularly backtrack, I posted the words to that song on yesterday's comments for you both. :)
Thank you again, everyone, for the birthday wishes! xoxo
 
I want to give Heather a belated happy birthday wish.

And last night as I was going through the last couple of days' blogs, I thought it was kind of funny that I can hear people's voices as I read their comments, and Charlie's voice always has an accent.
 
I had to go back and check yesterday's blog for the words to "Heather honey, warm as the sunshine"--How did you remember all of the words, Heather? Yes, Karen, we're so grateful for your blog and the chance to connect around daily updates, memories, and our love for one another! Thank you! I had to smile at Marcia's comment about hearing Charlie's voice with an accent as she is reading the blog. Me too! Of course we don't have accents up here in NE. Busy day today with Morgan's semi-final girls basketball game tonight in Portland.
 
"Mom", the precomputer gal--you can get the lyrics to any song off the Internet.

I heard a lot of "Charlie accents" during the coverage of the Tennessee tornados.

Ditto to thanks to Karen for the blog. I check it first thing when I get to the office and then later in the day.
 
Hahaha!!! Isn't she just the cutest thing Nancy!...LOL!!! Yes Grammy, I don't know that song at all..but it was sure easy to find!! xoxo
 
Happy Thursday everyone, cause I got my pancakes today! Gotta celebrate something, right?

It was just a surprise... Steve and I went to renew my driver's license today, and they didn't even have to get a new picture taken. guess the old one still works. On the way home Steve pulled into the IHOP. Pretty cool. Now I can go on my diet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?