Monday, February 11, 2008

 

Day 722 - Monday morning chuckles!

Greetings, Bloggy Commuters!

I have another training class today through Wednesday this week. More Starbucks skinny latte's in the morning and going out for lunch (probably Greek food) every day.

Here are a few true funnies to brighten your Monday...

I phoned Charlie the other morning on my way to work.

He kept saying 'I can hardly hear you - did you press something on your phone? Your voice sounds muffled!' He told me this morning that he was shaving when I called, and when he went to hang up the phone the ear holes were full of shaving cream...

Charlie went to the grocery store with me yesterday... Mistake!

Every few items (honey, trail mix, clementines to name a few) he'd say 'Well I had no idea how much those cost - don't buy that for me anymore!' Of course I bought them anyway. We can just be thankful we aren't a household of six - what would our grocery bill be?

You know that the current clothing designs support visible cleavage... A little boy asked a former coworker of mine -'Why do you have a crack in your chest?' HA! Hysterical!

That's all for now folks! Have a great Monday!

Comments:
HAAAAA!!! The crack in the chest comment is priceless! I've also heard the 'don't buy that anymore' speech once prices were discovered. Men are funny. Have a good day in class, I'm off to the doctor's! xoxo
 
Good morning, those were funny stories, Karen. You should see the prices for organic food and vitamins! Four dollars, four dollars, everything is at least four dollars.

No boats today, too windy, staying on the island an extra day.
 
Cute stories, Karen to brighten Monday which started off at zero degrees, an appmt to have our taxes done (yes, we owe money!), then to the chiropractor to get my neck cracked (yes, I feel better!). Time for lunch. So long everyone!
 
I go to a store called Real Foods which is sort of "Chi-Chi" and mostly organic. They have organic & non-organic produce and I usually choose nonorganic because it looks better. The store has rows and rows of fancy cereal, "health" supplements and vitamins (try $5.00 and up, Marcia) none of which I use. I only go there because it's a block from my apartment, and they have a great deli with homemade soups, salads, etc. and a good, reasonably priced wine selection(it's where I got the Cashmere, Karen!) They also have bins of trail mix, nuts, all kinds of good stuff. I try not to look at the prices!
 
The crack in my chest is becoming a GAP. I've stopped shopping at Victoria's Secret since they started cutting old growth forest for their catalogs. What a world.

Frigid weather here in the North. They say gas prices are going down...we'll never notice when it costs 750 bucks to fill the oil tank. Unb-b-b-blievable.
 
Refer to the past blog where I directed Charlie to scratch my bra line and he scratched my waistline instead. 'Nuff said...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?