Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

Day 711 - Goodbye, January!

Greetings, Bloggy Friday-in-waitings!

So long, January 2008! It sure has flown by! As a matter of fact, I can't believe a month of the New Year has already occurred... Where was I? Oh, working.

It is 32 degrees and there is a mixed bag of precipitation falling outside, some frozen, some not. Should be a fun commute this morning.

Charlie has a cold and we ignored the alarm this morning. We didn't get up until almost 6:30. I don't leave for class till 7:15, and I haven't had my foame' latte' yet! That is extraordinarily late for me!

Charlie just brought in my foame' latte' - thanks, Charlie!

No, we haven't mentioned to the class instructor about her 'not so secret' admirer at lunch the other day, but I did mention it to my co-worker, and she had also noticed the guy and his stares. Her comment 'Take a picture, it lasts longer'.

Well, sorry for the short bloggage, but I need to get ready to go!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
I'm shocked that January is over already too! Now it's time for MY bday, possibly someone else's bday, AND the bloggage bday!! Hooray for February!
Hope your last day of class is good. Ready for your test??? ;)
 
Yes, let's get on to February--enough of the supposedly coldest month of the year! Tomorrow a wintry mix up here, similar to what you're having today in TN. Hope you got to classes OK, Karen, and home again tonight! And I'm sure your test day will go well tomorrow. Hope Charlie feels better, too. Sorry for your cold, Charlie! And Heather, we'll wait to see if you will celebrate 2 birthdays this month or one. Keep well!
 
Just got home from class - it took me 1 hour and 45 mins to drive home in the rain; wall to wall traffic the whole way.
 
YUCKY! Few things worse than sitting in traffic. I don't miss that one bit!!! Good luck on your test tomorrow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?